Sunday, February 28, 2016


Home Learning
Week 5 Term 1
2016
Leave a comment
Reading
#nzreadaloud4
WWW- Working With Words


M
T
W
TH






























Focus: Words from my writing
Basic Facts Ladder
Ladder 4  5  6  7  8  (circle)
Rung # …………….
http://seniorschoolnumeracy.wikispaces.com/

M
T
W
TH




Tick the boxes when you have worked on your ladder that day.
This week we are being introduced to the #NZreadaloud
A notice is coming home today with more information.

We will be reading


What are you reading at home?  Make sure you are reading everyday ( at least 10 minutes to get good reading mileage) and a great idea is to chat to someone at home about what you are reading and why you like it.
Options
This week to work for www I am going to:
o   Use Spelling City- find the list
o   Create a visual of my words
o   Find synonyms of my words

Options
This week to work on my ladder I am going to:
o   Create a visual of my focus
o   Get someone to ask me questions
o   Practice the examples on my ladder
o   Create some more questions
Reminders
  • Dowse Shapeshifter trip  Friday
  • Put your ideas in for Team time
  • Interviews on Wednesday and Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment